You're judging us wrongly. The problem is not from our Template. The real problem is from the SP Portfolio extensions. we are only responsible for template. What exactly happens in your case is the extension company update the extension (Big update) the new updated files conflict with old files.
The good news is you are in the safe hand. we just figure out the issue from the SP Portfolio and resolve it for you.
PS: Other Template developers won't Provide support for 3rd party extensions. If the same problem happens with other templates when you ask them for help they will simply blame the extension and ask you to report to JoomShaper (Extension developer company).
Joomlabuff Never did dirty business. we always try our best to help our valuable customers. even the extension is not ours
Now kindly check your website if anything is wrong let us know we always love to help you.
Please do take some time to read through some of these links:
Thanks for solving the problem. Regarding your comments, let me clarify a few points.
1) We are not technical;
2) We bought your template to make it easier to create our website;
3) Your templates have been developed through SP Page Builder Pro and SP Simple Portfolio, both from joomshaper.com;
4) We can understand joomshaper.com is a third party supplier of extensions, but joomlabuff.com selected them as an intrinsic part of the templates you sell;
5) To use the templates from joomlabuff.com we must use SP Page Builder Pro and SP Simple Portfolio from joomshaper.com, we have no options;
6) If we receive notices of updates to SP Page Builder Pro and SP Simple Portfolio from joomshaper.com and from joomshaper.com template, we simply update them, as recommended by the application providers;
7) joomlashaper.com has the obligation to be the first to test those applications and advise their clients if they should not install them, we imagine in this case all yours clients who use SP Simple Portfolio, like us, were also offline;
8) Should we contact you in order to approve update and upgrade of SP Page Builder Pro and SP Simple Portfolio from joomshaper.com ?
9) What we do not understand, and here is our complaint, why you take more than two (2) days to answer any question from your client? We understand there is a time difference of 9:30 hours between you and us, but it does not justify a delay of 48 hours to receive a response. A few months ago, you responded within 12 hours after sending to you our questions. In this case, you have taken seven (7) days to solve the issue.
We understand that you must improve your customer support and take into account those located in America or Europe with a large time difference. Generally America's work schedule occurs when you are already on rest hours.
Now you solved the issue we know we are on save hands, we like your template solutions but also we need you to improve support.